Installing the Home Connector is easy, and allows you to connect your home printers to the Breezy cloud. Here's how to install on a Windows computer (for Mac/OSX, see this KB article).
1. From your home computer, click this link to download.
2. Double click on the downloaded installer and click Run.
3. Login with your Breezy Username and Password (don't know your password because you logged in with Good, MobileIron, AirWatch or Citrix? No worries: just follow these instructions to set your password from within the app).
4. You're done. You can switch users or exit the Connector via the menu in your system tray.
5. You can now access your printers under the "Print at Home" section in the Breezy mobile apps.