The Breezy Home Connector is a Mac application that connects your Mac's print queues to the Breezy cloud, enabling you to print to them via the "Print at Home" feature in the Breezy mobile apps.
Note: The MacOS Connector requires MacOS Version 10.12 (Sierra) or higher.
Steps to install and activate:
1. Download the latest release of the MacOS Home Connector.
2. Open your Downloads folder and doubleclick on BreezyConnector.dmg.
3. Drag "Breezy Connector" to the Applications folder shortcut.
4. You can now close the Finder window for the .dmg file, and move the .dmg file to the Trash.
5. Open your Applications folder and click on the Breezy Connector application to launch it. If prompted, click the Open button:
6. Enter your Breezy email address and password - if you're using a version of the app that signs in automatically, you will need to create a password via Settings in the mobile app prior to signing in on the Connector.
7. If your credentials were accepted, the window will disappear and the Breezy Connector will keep running in the background. You can find your Mac's printers under Print at Home in the mobile app.